What is Search Engine Optimization?
Definition – Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of editing a website’s code and content in order to build credibility and keyword relevance in order to increase the amount of organic search traffic to your website.
Typically, this refers to traffic from search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
With a well thought out SEO strategy and the proper integration of this strategy, targeted keywords will not gradually rise to the top of search queries until they eventually become a reliable source of promotion and traffic for your site.
Keyword Analysis and Strategy The most underestimated and essential component to any successful SEO campaign is identifying and choosing the right keyword phrases.
This process goes beyond discovering the obvious keywords that can generate traffic.
We carefully analyze keywords to identify new opportunities to promote and update your resource.
As soon as the site is optimized and the core of keywords is selected, the process of promoting the resource in search engines starts, the first results of the launched company can be seen in 1-3 months.
– Comprehensive SEO audit of the resource.
– Drawing up a semantic core, checking internal and external optimization, usability and reference mass, positions in search engines.
– Flexible system of tariffs and benefits!
– Flexible assignment of tariffs for SEO promotion, depending on the competition and the theme of the website.
– Discounts up to 15% when ordering the promotion of 3 or more sites!
– High quality SEO services.
– Combined promotion methods (link mass and behavioral factors)